Bentley Announces Finalists in 2016 Be Inspired Awards
Bentley Announces the Finalists in 2016 Be Inspired Awards Program Recognizing Innovation in Infrastructure Design, Construction, and Operations
Winners Will Be Announced at The Year in Infrastructure 2016 Conference,
Nov. 1-3 in London
EXTON, Pa., U.S.A. – September 20, 2016 – Bentley Systems, Incorporated, a leading global provider of comprehensive software solutions for advancing infrastructure, today announced the project finalists in the 2016 Be Inspired Awards program. The annual awards honor the extraordinary work of Bentley users advancing infrastructure design, construction, and operations throughout the world. Ten independent jury panels comprising distinguished industry experts selected the 54 finalists from more than 300 nominations submitted by organizations in 80 countries.
The finalists will present their innovative projects in front of their peers, the jurors, and the more than 100 members of the media at The Year in Infrastructure 2016 Conference, taking place Nov. 1-3 in London, U.K. This global gathering of leading figures in the world of infrastructure design, construction, and operations will feature:
- a series of thought-provoking keynotes by Bentley senior management as well as guest speakers comprising prominent industry thought leaders;
- interactive, invitation-only summits where attendees will explore the intersection of technology and business drivers, and how they are shaping the future of infrastructure project delivery and asset performance;
- informative industry forums featuring speakers from prominent organizations including Microsoft, KPMG, AECOM, Shell, Applied Research & Associates, Atkins, and Black & Veatch;
- the announcement and celebration of the Be Inspired Award winners at an evening ceremony and gala on Nov. 2; and
- Special Recognition Winners’ presentations on Nov. 3.
The Year in Infrastructure 2016 Conference is an ideal opportunity for management-level executives in architecture firms, engineering firms, construction companies, and government or owner-operator organizations responsible for the design, delivery, and/or operations of infrastructure to share best practices and meet infrastructure professionals from around the world. All those who submitted a nomination in the Be Inspired Awards program are also encouraged to attend.
Bentley Systems Chief Communications Officer Chris Barron said, “The Year in Infrastructure Conference promises to be a one-of-a-kind networking and learning experience for infrastructure leaders from around the world. Presentations and industry forums will highlight industry best practices and provide valuable insights on BIM advancements and innovations in technology that are helping improve project delivery and asset performance. The Be Inspired award presentations will showcase the year’s most outstanding advancements in global infrastructure. The conference is in London – a city famous for its distinctive skyline and landmark structures, many of which were designed and built by leading AEC companies with the help of Bentley software. We look forward to welcoming the many senior executives from infrastructure organizations around the globe who will convene at the Hilton London Metropole.”