GeoCue Group Seeks Support Technician
GeoCue Group, Inc., the market leader in workflow management software for geospatial data production, is looking for a Support Technician to join our Customer Support team.
The successful candidate will have 4-6 years’ experience working in geospatial data production with an emphasis on LIDAR data production; degree in Engineering or Earth Sciences preferred. Experience with industry standard software packages including GeoCue, TerraScan, TerraModeler, TerraMatch, TerraPhoto, LP360, MicroStation and ArcGIS is preferred. Familiarity with orthophoto production workflows and related software tools would be an asset.
The position may require some travel focusing on software installation and user training, both at client locations and at industry conferences and workshops. Candidate must possess strong analytical and mathematical skills, speak and write English fluently, and enjoy working directly with customers to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems, often under tight deadlines.
Candidate must be non-smoker.
Duties will include:
Resolving assigned technical support cases by troubleshooting problems directly with users via phone, email and web support tools.
· Coordinating the support response when assigned cases are escalated to the Development team.
· Maintaining an accurate, detailed, timely support case log for all assigned cases.
· Identifying and logging feature and change requests from users.
· Internal testing of new software versions and service packs prior to release.
· Writing technical notes addressing common support issues or user requests.
· Participating in product development planning sessions to provide the user perspective to Product Managers.
· Software installation and training at client locations.
This position is based in Huntsville, Alabama. Our excellent benefit package includes Health, Dental, 401-K, Life and Disability Insurance as well as paid vacation and sick leave.
To apply, please forward resume and cover letter to Terri Lewis ( firstname.lastname@example.org ).