Applanix and Phase One Industrial – 2019 Workshop on Airborne Mapping and Surveying
Applanix and Phase One Industrial are pleased to invite you to the upcoming 2019 Workshop on Airborne Mapping and Surveying, a two day educational and networking event.
The workshop will be held on November 13 & 14, 2019 at the Rocky Mountain Metropolitan Airport, just under 30 minutes away from the Denver International Airport.
Attendees will learn more about:
- Direct Georeferencing (DG) and how it improves the efficiency and accuracy of mapping from manned and unmanned platforms
- Applanix’ Industry-leading GNSS-Inertial solutions and technology
- The revolutionary POSPac Post-Processed CenterPoint® RTX™ solution, for high-accuracy airborne mapping without base stations
- Medium-format aerial imagery, combined with GNSS solutions offer precise positioning data and allow completion of geospatial projects in a more efficient and cost-effective manner
- Phase One Industrial cameras and their integration into systems for complete mapping, monitoring, and data collection projects
The agenda includes sessions on:
- What DG for airborne mapping is and how it saves money
- A deeper dive into GNSS-aided inertial technology for DG
- POSPac and post-processed Trimble CenterPoint® RTX™: tipping the airborne mapping scale
- DG on UAVs for LiDAR, hyperspectral and photogrammetry: critical for efficient automated mapping
- Live case studies from end users: high-accuracy UAV mapping/inspection, agricultural mapping services, RGB & 4-band triangulation imagery, large-format imagery mapping
- Insight into latest version of Phase One Industrial software: iX Flight and iX Capture and their benefits to the user
For more information and to register, please click here.
Note – If you liked this post click here to stay informed of all of the 3D laser scanning, UAS, autonomous vehicle and Lidar News. If you have an informative 3D video that you would like us to promote, please forward to firstname.lastname@example.org.