Canada’s National Geospatial Event: GeoIgnite 2020 – Tickets for Sale
Geoignite – Following the success of our inaugural event, Canada’s National Geospatial conference is back for 2020. Situated in Ottawa, our nations capital, where the Canadian geomatics sector will gather from Monday 22nd to Wednesday 24thJune for three days of knowledge, collaboration and sharing.
We hope that you will join us in 2020 as we have expanded every aspect of the conference. This means more opportunities for speakers, workshops, and doubling both the size and scope of our trade show and exhibition. We expect to attract 300-400 participants, and 35-50 trade show exhibitors for our second year.
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity and register today!
Canada’s most exciting location technology event is raising the bar by adding these new features for 2020:
- Ottawa river boat GoGeomatics Networking Social
- GeoIgnite YouTube Channel for our talks
- An expanded workshop program
- Doubling of the exhibition and trade show
- A series of speciality summits and forums in addition to our core content
- An executive dinner
- Business start-up program and lounge area
- Media Wall with prime messaging from our speakers, partners, sponsors and exhibitors
Join us as a participant, exhibitor, sponsor or workshop leader at GeoIgnite 2020
If you feel you would like to get involved in GeoIgnite 2020 by sponsoring or exhibiting, contact our Communication Coordination via email at Tessa@GoGeomatics.ca
Note – If you liked this post click here to stay informed of all of the 3D laser scanning, geomatics, UAS, autonomous vehicle, Lidar News and more. If you have an informative 3D video that you would like us to promote, please forward to email@example.com and if you would like to join the Younger Geospatial Professional movement click here.