Inaugural Southeast Regional UAS RODEO October 9 and 10
Jeff Fagerman, Founder of LidarUSA provided the heads up for the inaugural Southeast Regional UAS RODEO which stands for Regional Ongoing (training for) Drone Emergency Operations. The inaugural RODEO is going to take place October 9 and 10 at the Public Service Training Academy in Huntsville, AL.
UAS Information Sharing and Analysis Organization and GEOHuntsville are proud to present this first time ever event in an effort to make our communities more safe, secure and sustainable!
You do not need a FAA Part 107 Certificate to attend, but you do need one to fly at the event.
What does the RODEO do?
• Matches skills to the mission
• Helps define specific Public Safety UAS Mission Requirements and the skills needed for each.
• Network and team building opportunity for UAS pilots to expand UAS resources across our region.
• Industry opportunity to test and advance new technologies and capabilities
• Learn how to set up an agency flight training and proficiency program
• Serves as an education and outreach opportunity to those looking to build or enhance their UAS programs
Who Should Attend?
The inaugural UAS RODEO will focus on building proficiency and skills needed for the Public Safety UAS Mission. From skilled pilots to novices, non-pilots and decision makers, there will be something for everyone to include friendly competitions on Day 2 to award the best teams/pilots/programs. — All are encouraged to attend.
Don’t Have A Program Yet?
Come and learn from those who do. Personally view and see the capabilities of various airframes, talk to the pilots and learn what may or may not work for you! This event focuses on skill proficiency, team building, camaraderie, and information sharing for those looking to build and/or enhance their UAS programs and capabilities.
To register click here.
Note – If you liked this post click here to stay informed of all of the 3D laser scanning, geomatics, UAS, autonomous vehicle, Lidar News and more. If you have an informative 3D video that you would like us to promote, please forward to email@example.com and if you would like to join the Younger Geospatial Professional movement click here.