Join Bentley Systems and Siemens as They Discuss Going Digital
Join Bentley Systems and Siemens as They Discuss Going Digital with Their Users Siemens Digital Enterprise Virtual Summit Offers Media Talks
Press Briefing will include Q&A
The digital and technological transformation of the process industry is gaining momentum, and digital and automation solutions have proven particularly successful during the current coronavirus crisis. In fact, these solutions are providing the basis for flexibly and the ability to securely adapt production to meet changing market needs. To meet these initiatives, Bentley Systems and Siemens are combining their technology and expertise to accelerate the digitalization of plants. Their users are going digital, with uninterrupted access to plant data to collaborate and work more efficiently.
* Announcement of latest developments in the Bentley / Siemens partnership
* Bart Moors, General Manager Comos Industry Solutions
* Torsten Beste, Director of Strategic Solutions, Siemens PLM Software
* Mark Biagi, Senior Director, Digital Co-Ventures, Bentley
* Panel Discussion: Latest Developments and Collaboration in PlantSight and Teamcenter CALM
* Torsten Beste, Director of Strategic Solutions, PLM Software, Siemens
* Nigel Sams, Business Development & Sales, Oil & Gas, Siemens
* John Sanins, Senior Director, Solutions Management, Bentley
* Thursday, July 16, 2020
* Media Talk Session: Accelerating the digitalization of plans and infrastructure
* Two identical sessions, running at two different time zones:
* 5:05 a.m. to 5:50 a.m. EDT / 11:05 a.m. CEST to 11:50 a.m. CEST
* 11 a.m. to 11:50 a.m. EDT /5:35 p.m. to 6:25 p.m. CEST
To register for the joint Bentley Systems and Siemens Media Talk Session, please click here.
* Select: Accelerating the digitalization of plans and infrastructure
* Select preferred time zone
* You will receive login instructions directly from Siemens.
For more information, please contact Christine Byrne at email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> (US/UK regions) and Michaela Romero at email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> (EMEA/Asia/LA) or contact your local PR representative.
Note – If you liked this post click here to stay informed of all of the 3D laser scanning, geomatics, UAS, autonomous vehicle, Lidar News and more. If you have an informative 3D video that you would like us to promote, please forward to email@example.com and if you would like to join the Younger Geospatial Professional movement click here.