UAS Support for the Transportation Sector : Pre-Construction to Geohazard
UAS Support for the Transportation Sector From Pre-Construction Surveys to Geohazard Analysis
Join geospatial industry veteran Brian Soliday, Juniper Unmanned’s Chief Revenue Officer on Thursday, May 30, 2019 at 10:00 AM MDT for a 30-minute webinar focused on how to seamlessly integrate Juniper Unmanned’s UAS technology and processes into your workflows through their enablement services.
Juniper Unmanned’s mission is to help enterprises generate value from remote sensing and analytics. They believe 3D digital technology, such as UAS, is radically transforming the transportation world as we know it. Driven by big data analytics, highway managers will be able maintain pavement more effectively and complete construction projects in a fraction of the time.
Join Juniper Unmanned to experience how UAS survey and mapping is changing the transportation industry.
• How to reduce ‘boots on the ground’ time in unsafe or difficult terrain
• How to reduce overall survey costs and time in the field
• What systems and sensors are currently being utilized to meet DOT data accuracy standards
• Understand how Juniper Unmanned can help your organization grow your UAS program
• How to reduce your operational and field staff risks by relying on Juniper Unmanned’s trusted operations team
• See specific examples and case studies of design quality data on roadways/ROW performed for state DOT’s (e.g. Colorado DOT)
Note – If you liked this post click here to stay informed of all of the 3D laser scanning, UAS, autonomous vehicle and Lidar News. If you have an informative 3D video that you would like us to promote, please forward to firstname.lastname@example.org.