Younger Geospatial Professional of the Year Award – Winner to Present at SPAR 3D
Second Annual Younger Geospatial Professional of the Year Award – Winner Will Present Keynote at SPAR 3D Expo and Conference
March 2, 2020 – SPAR 3D Expo and Conference, Bentley Systems and Lidar News are pleased to announce that video submissions are now being accepted for the 2nd Annual Younger Geospatial Professional of the Year Award (YGP of the Year Award) competition. This is a unique opportunity to have your achievements in the 3D geospatial technology field recognized at this prestigious event. The award will be presented at the SPAR 3D Expo & Conference 2020 taking place in Chicago, IL, June 3 – 5.
How it Works:
Geospatial professionals, 35 years old and younger are encouraged to submit a 2.0 to 2.5-minute video explaining and highlighting their:
- Educational background, professional accomplishments and work history
- Thoughts on their pursuit of excellence and leadership in the geospatial industry
- Overview for a 10 minute keynote address at SPAR 3D
Possible topics for the keynote include (you can suggest your own):
- A Demonstration of The Power of 3D Visualization
- Programs to Attract and Retain Young Professionals to the Geospatial Industry
- A Day in the Life of a Geospatial Professional in 2030
- How Geospatial Professionals Will Be Involved with Smart Cities, Autonomous Vehicles, Small Satellites, and more…
In addition to industry recognition, the recipient of the award will receive:
- One complimentary SPAR 3D Full Conference Pass
- Air transportation* to attend SPAR 3D Expo & Conference in Chicago
- Hotel accommodations** for three nights
*Reimbursement for round trip air transportation limited to coach airfare up to $1,000
**Complimentary hotel accommodations provided for three nights at one of the official event hotels (to be determined by event management)
The deadline for the submission is March 31, 2020. Entries can be submitted by visiting this website.
Questions and Submissions:
To submit your video please upload it to your preferred video platform (such as YouTube) and provide the link in the form. Contact email@example.com with any questions.
Note – If you liked this post click here to stay informed of all of the 3D laser scanning, geomatics, UAS, autonomous vehicle, Lidar News and more. If you have an informative 3D video that you would like us to promote, please forward to firstname.lastname@example.org and if you would like to join the Younger Geospatial Professional movement click here.