VRMesh – SPAR Preview
Please Visit Us at Booth #815
VirtualGrid is exited to showcase VRMesh 9.0 at the SPAR 3D Expo & Conference 2016. Please visit Booth 815 to learn about our innovative point cloud and mesh processing technologies.
VRMesh is best known for its unique point cloud classification workflow, extended feature extraction capabilities, and high accuracy of triangle meshing. This new release offers more control than ever over these cutting- edge technologies through a new ribbon-based user interface, new integrations, and enhanced work efficiency.
VRMesh feature highlights:
• Easy to handle large datasets in excess of 1 billion points
• Automatic point cloud classification
• Automatic building footprint extraction and building creation
• Automatic extraction of powerlines/poles/trees/railways/curbs
• Advanced point cloud decimation and denoising algorithms
• Accurate point cloud triangulation
• Comprehensive mesh repair and editing tools
You may watch a YouTube video here: https://youtu.be/ltze15NTQ1g
With the launch of version 9.0, VRMesh has reached a new level of maturity. Our customers come from a wide range of industries, including land surveying, civil engineering, mining, architecture, manufacturing, gaming, etc.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com